MicroMetrics is a fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup that’s passionate about changing the real-time customer feedback landscape. We work with top brands in hospitality, retail, travel and other industries to create industry-leading products to analyze and respond to customer feedback.
We are seeking a high-energy, driven individual to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Success Specialist. Our ideal candidate is a process-oriented self-starter who is able to work effectively with our clients to create value-based relationships, provide guidance on best practices and develop creative solutions that drive additional value.
This role supports our sales team with onboarding new clients and guiding them through the pilot phase of our customer lifecycle. Following the pilot, Customer Success Specialists are responsible for ongoing account management, regular communication with clients regarding platform usage and ensuring high customer retention. Experience in SaaS sales or SaaS customer support is an asset but is not required. If you’re looking to start or grow a career in technology and business operations this is the job for you!
Your primary responsibilities
- Guide clients through the pilot phase of a deployment alongside the sales team by demonstrating value and overcoming objections
- Assist clients in developing internal processes to effectively use Helix following industry best practices to enhance guest satisfaction and online positioning
- Teach clients how to effectively use Helix reporting tools and periodic reports
- Develop and maintain value-based relationships with clients by continuously driving additional value
- Develop creative solutions to unique challenges that your clients encounter
- Provide technical support to clients via e-mail and on the phone
- Additional administrative and/or customer support tasks that may arise
What you will bring to the team
- Desire to learn, work hard and exceed targets set by management
- Persistence, personability and self-motivation
- Strong desire to work with technology, and a strong technical aptitude
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Assets we’re looking for
- Experience using a CRM
- Fluency in other languages
- Experience selling and/or supporting software solutions
- Experience and/or interest in working with customer experience data to glean insights and demonstrate value