Mobile Team (iOS & Android)
Micrometrics works with the world’s leading brands to power incredible customer experiences. We create intelligent experience management solutions that enable businesses around the globe to engage, analyze and respond to customers, helping to truly elevate “in-the-moment” experiences and build lasting relationships. Headquartered in Ottawa Canada, our team is passionate about creating new and exciting ways for driving change in the customer experience landscape.
As a part of the Micrometrics engineering team, you’re expected to create beautiful products that deliver exceptional functionality in an intuitive package. You’ll work with a team of smart, likeminded individuals, passionate about solving problems in the Customer Experience space. You’ll also be expected to enforce software development best practices, collaborate amongst a variety of teams and work together with engineering and product leads to execute on our product vision and deliver the next generation of customer experience tools.
Our process values great user experience and engineering excellence. This position requires demonstration of both in-depth technical knowledge and attention to detail. Our team is friendly, collaborative and values shipping products we’re all proud of.
You’ll need to have:
• Worked extensively with well-tested iOS or Android applications
• Demonstrated proficiency building RESTful API driven applications and strong Objected Oriented programming experience
• Knowledge of concurrent programming
• Hands-on experience with UI layouts, real-time sockets and JSON parsing
• Experience with Automated Testing tools for mobile projects
• A strong commitment to quality and attention to detail
• A clear preference for simplicity over complex
• A desire to grow and help others do the same
You will be:
• Moving fast and shipping frequently
• Playing a lead role in supporting our mobile efforts and championing best practices
• Writing tested code and providing feedback to improve our APIs
• Providing feedback in cross-functional teams to identify simple solutions to hard problems
If you think this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to send us a message.
Use the “Apply” buttons below to send us your resume or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will follow up with you soon! ⚡️