Micrometrics works with the world’s leading brands to power incredible customer experiences. We create intelligent experience management solutions that enable businesses around the globe to engage, analyze and respond to customers, helping to truly elevate “in-the-moment” experiences and build lasting relationships. Headquartered in Ottawa Canada, our team is passionate about creating new and exciting ways for driving change in the customer experience landscape.
As a part of the Micrometrics team, you’re expected to create beautiful products that deliver exceptional functionality in a simple package. You’ll work with a team of smart, like-minded individuals, passionate about solving problems in the Customer Experience space. You’ll also be expected to apply engineering and product best practices, collaborate with several teams and work together with senior leadership to execute our product vision and deliver the next generation of customer experience tools.
Our process values great user experience and engineering excellence. This position requires demonstration of both in-depth technical knowledge and attention to detail. Our team is friendly, collaborative and values shipping products we’re all proud of.
You’ll need to have
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding of product management
- A demonstrated history of shipping products to market that have solved real problems and driven value.
- Experience in taking products and features from idea to clearly defined deliverables.
- Experience creating and maintaining product roadmaps using Atlassian Jira.
- Worked extensively with Rails, Sinatra and understand RACK based web applications
- A strong commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- A clear preference for simplicity over complex.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to lead through influence.
- An avid developer advocacy and team player approach.
- A desire to grow and help others do the same.
You will be:
- Moving fast and shipping frequently.
- Creating Customer Experience products used daily by leading brands and millions of users.
- Creating new, and improving existing, data and communication focused customer on multiple platforms.
- Working in an agile environment, with quickly changing conditions and priorities.
- Identifying problems, taking requirements and translating real-world use cases into technical products
- Working alongside a team of developers, supporting their success and championing best practices
- Providing technical leadership and expertise when required by engineering teams.
- Providing feedback in cross-functional teams to identify simple solutions to hard problems
If you think this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to send us a message.
Use the “Apply” buttons below to send us your resume or send us an email at email@example.com and our team will follow up with you soon! ⚡️