Working at Micrometrics
Micrometrics exists to help businesses create more meaningful connections with the people they serve. Since being founded in 2013 Micrometrics has grown to become a premier guest communication and experience management partner in the hospitality and travel industries.
With COVID-19 changing how we travel, work and communicate, Micrometrics is at the forefront of innovation in the B2C communication industry and we’re constantly looking for new and innovative ways to deliver streamlined communication and exceptional experiences.
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial individual who is eager to be exposed to all aspects of our business and is able to handle many competing priorities while remaining customer focused. You will work directly with our COO to implement internal processes, support our clients and contribute to our growth. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is always looking for opportunities to contribute to the company’s success. Your top priority will be supporting our clients in order to improve customer retention, uncover value and exceed their expectations. You will do this by responding to inquiries through our support desk, proactively reaching out to clients and contributing to the creation of internal client resources.
Beyond supporting our clients one-on-one our ideal candidate will look for opportunities to create lasting impacts in our business by taking on additional responsibilities, suggesting and implementing process improvements and always looking for opportunities to work smarter, not harder. You will gain exposure to a wide range of business functions such as: revenue management, Salesforce administration, customer marketing, reporting on core SaaS metrics, collecting and documenting product feedback, and much more. This position is ideal for a candidate who wants to start by wearing many hats and gaining a broad understanding of the business, and advance by improving and taking ownership of a particular aspect of the business over time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain customer focus at all times by looking for opportunities to exceed our customers expectation to improve retention and satisfaction
- Provide technical support, user support and training as required via e-mail, phone and webinar
- Manage and build internal client resources to enable our clients to become more self sufficient by creating knowledge bank articles, recording product walkthrough videos and developing in-app walkthroughs
- Help clients to solve unique problems, take advantage of new features and uncover additional value through their use of Helix
- Support legacy clients by creating and deploying surveys, while advising them on best practices and technical limitations
- Retrieve and collate survey data, and make information presentable to clients and internal stakeholders as applicable
- Work with marketing, sales and operations to develop improved processes with a focus on standardization, automation and scalability
- Collect product feedback from our clients and work with our sales and engineering teams to drive enhanced value
- Work with accounting to ensure correct and timely billing of all active clients and identify at-risk clients for follow-up
- Implement and maintain repeatable client management processes through Salesforce and report on customer healt and key SaaS metrics monthly
We’ll be reaching out to candidates that have:
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Strong desire to work with technology, and a strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a strong desire to learn, work hard and look for opportunities to contribute more
- Ability to multi-task effectively and are comfortable to work remotely
For nearly a decade, Micrometrics’ mission has been to improve the communication experience between frontline workers and the people they serve. By enhancing face-to-face interactions and creating connections at scale, our clients leverage automations to improve Customer Experience (CX) and Operational Efficiency (OE) at participating locations.
We are now building a delightful, easy-to-adopt software platform that utilizes unique engagement methodologies, intelligent data collections workflows, and outcome automations that involve staff only when necessary. Currently serving industry-leading brands in lodging, hospitality, and travel, we are now looking to capitalize on the opportunity presented by COVID-19 to refine our technologies and help frontline staff in a number of fast-growing secondary market segments.