MicroMetrics is a fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup that’s passionate about changing the real-time customer feedback landscape. We work with top brands in hospitality, retail, travel and other industries to create industry-leading products to analyze and respond to customer feedback.
We are seeking a high-energy, driven individual to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Success Associate. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to effectively support our Customer Success Managers in creating value-based relationships with our clients. In addition, the Customer Success Associate will be asked to provide input on best practices and creative solutions that drive additional value.
This role supports our Sales and Customer Success team with onboarding new clients and guiding them through the pilot phase of our customer lifecycle. Following a successful pilot, Customer Success Associates are responsible for supporting Customer Success Managers in ongoing account management, regular communication with clients regarding platform usage and ensuring high customer retention. In addition to supporting our Customer Success Managers, the Customer Success Associate is responsible for a number of internal projects specific to our Customer Success team. If you’re looking to start a career in technology and business operations this is the job for you!
Your primary responsibilities
- Support Customer Success Managers and Sales team to guide new accounts through the pilot phase
- Support Customer Success Managers to develop internal processes for our client’s use of Helix following industry best practices to enhance guest satisfaction
- Provide technical support to clients via e-mail and on the phone
- Additional administrative and/or customer support tasks that may arise
- Lead internal Customer Success focused projects such as (included but not limited to) data entry and maintenance, support in creating presentations, collecting Customer Satisfaction scores
What you will bring to the team
- Desire to learn, work hard and exceed targets set by management
- Persistence, personability and self-motivation
- Strong desire to work with technology, and a strong technical aptitude
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel