Working at Micrometrics
Micrometrics exists to help businesses create more meaningful connections with the people they serve. Since being founded in 2013 Micrometrics has grown to become a premier guest communication and experience management partner in the hospitality and travel industries.
With COVID-19 changing how we travel, work and communicate, Micrometrics is at the forefront of innovation in the B2C communication industry and we’re constantly looking for new and innovative ways to deliver streamlined communication and exceptional experiences.
We are seeking a high-energy, driven individual to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager for our hospitality product line. Our ideal candidate has 1-3 relevant years of experience and loves working with our customers to promote customer satisfaction, platform adoption and retention.
Customer Success Managers are responsible for supporting our clients throughout the customer lifecycle, ensuring they are achieving their internal objective and getting the most value possible from our tool. This includes responsibility for ongoing account management, promotion/rollout of new features and effective feature demonstration/training when required. Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to work with our clients day in and day out to highlight the value that our platform can provide and work with them to overcome unique challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain customer focus at all times by looking for opportunities to exceed our customers expectation to improve satisfaction and retention
- Provide technical support, user support and training as required via e-mail, phone and webinar
- Help clients to solve unique problems, take advantage of new features and uncover additional value through their use of Helix
- Collect product feedback from our clients and work with our sales and engineering teams to drive enhanced value
- Support with the maintenance of internal client resources to enable our clients to become more self sufficient by creating knowledge bank articles, recording product walkthrough videos and developing in-app walkthroughs
- Work with accounting to ensure correct and timely billing of all active clients and identify at-risk clients for follow-up
We’ll be reaching out to candidates that have:
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Strong desire to work with technology, and a strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a strong desire to learn, work hard and look for opportunities to contribute more
- Ability to multi-task effectively while working remotely
For nearly a decade, Micrometrics’ mission has been to improve the communication experience between frontline workers and the people they serve. By enhancing face-to-face interactions and creating connections at scale, our clients leverage automations to improve Customer Experience (CX) and Operational Efficiency (OE) at participating locations.
We are now building a delightful, easy-to-adopt software platform that utilizes unique engagement methodologies, intelligent data collections workflows, and outcome automations that involve staff only when necessary. Currently serving industry-leading brands in lodging, hospitality, and travel, we are now looking to capitalize on the opportunity presented by COVID-19 to refine our technologies and help frontline staff in a number of fast-growing secondary market segments.