MicroMetrics is a fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) start-up that’s passionate about changing the real-time customer feedback landscape. We work with top brands in hospitality, retail, travel and other industries to create industry-leading products to analyze and respond to customer feedback.
We are seeking an energetic, driven individual to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager. Our ideal candidate is a process-oriented self-starter who is able to work effectively with our clients to create value-based relationships, provide guidance on best-practices and develop creative solutions that drive additional value.
Customer Success Managers are responsible for nurturing and managing client relationships ranging in size and complexity throughout the entire customer lifecycle. This includes responsibility for ongoing account management and regular communication with clients regarding platform features, value and usage. Successful candidates will drive high levels of customer satisfaction, platform usage and customer retention and will be evaluated on a number of customer health scored based performance metrics. Experience in SaaS sales or SaaS customer support is an asset. If you’re looking to start or grow a career in technology and business operations this is the job for you!
- Manage client accounts to ensure business goals and objectives are met, value is realized & contract renews upon expiry
- Guide clients in developing internal processes to effectively use Helix following industry best-practices to enhance guest satisfaction and online reputation
- Train clients on how to effectively use Helix portal, in-mail and mobile alert management tools
- Demonstrate built-in periodic reports to clients and assist with creating customer reports as required
- Develop and maintain value-based relationships with clients by continuously driving additional value
- Develop creative solutions to unique challenges that your clients encounter
- Drive high customer satisfaction, platform usage and customer retention
- Contribute to internal MicroMetrics process development and iteration
- Desire to learn, work hard and exceed targets set by management
- Persistent, personable and self-motivated
- Self starter; comfortable working in a startup environment
- Strong desire to work with technology, and a strong technical aptitude
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Assets we’re looking for
- Experience using a CRM
- Fluency in other languages
- Experience selling and/or supporting software solutions
- Experience and/or interest in working with customer experience data to glean insights and demonstrate value