- Front-End Developer
- Ottawa, ON
Working at MicroMetrics
We’re a fast-growing startup that’s passionate about changing the real-time customer feedback landscape. We work with top brands in hospitality, retail, travel and other industries to create industry-leading products to analyze and respond to customer feedback.
As part of the MicroMetrics team, you’re expected to create beautiful products that deliver exceptional functionality in an intuitive package. With Helix, our guest feedback and recovery tool for hospitality, you’ll be working on improving our existing client portals, alert management tools, guest feedback interface, as well as working on exciting new unreleased projects. You’ll also be expected to enforce software development best practices, and work alongside engineering and product leads to build solutions that make customer experiences better for everyone.
Our team is friendly, collaborative and always growing. For our employees, we offer a competitive base salary, company benefits, flexible hours and stock options. Ultimately, we value shipping simple solutions that we’re all proud of as a team.
What you’ll use:
- Ruby on Rails, Sinatra
- AngularJS, React, Bootstrap,
- Capybara, Jasmine
You’ll need to have:
- A strong commitment to quality and attention to detail
- A clear preference for simplicity over complex
- A desire to grow and help others do the same
You will be:
- Moving fast and shipping frequently
- Working alongside a team of developers, supporting their success and championing best practices
- Writing clean, well-organized and tested code
- Providing feedback in cross-functional teams to identify simple solutions to hard problems