MicroMetrics is a growing startup company that is currently accelerating the rollout of a new solution called Helix into the Hospitality market. Some of our clients include brands like InterContinental Hotel Group, Marriott International and Hyatt Hotels. MicroMetrics is headquartered in Ottawa and has go-to-market partners in Asia, Europe and the US. We are currently expanding the sales team at our Ottawa office.
Our culture is focused on enabling people to do their best work. We’re team-oriented and work closely with each other to exceed both company objectives and personal goals. We take pride in our accomplishments and celebrate each other’s success. In addition to a great work environment, we offer a competitive base salary, uncapped bonuses, as well as an innovative and fast-paced environment.
MicroMetrics is seeking high-energy, impact players to join our Growth Team in an entry-level sales role as an Inside Sales Representative (ISR). ISRs are the first point of contact with our potential customers and are responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for Account Executives. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, quick learner with exceptional communication skills. Experience in SaaS sales is an asset, but not required. Top performers will be rewarded with growth opportunities, incentive pay and more. If you’re looking to make an impact on a growing company and build your Sales career, then this is the position for you!
Your primary responsibilities
- Identify new opportunities by reaching out to prospects via telephone, email and LinkedIn to introduce the Helix solution
- Initiate outbound lead generation programs including cold-calling prospects
- Engage with decision-makers to identify customer needs and determine if the Helix solution is a good fit
- Grow, maintain and manage a pipeline by leveraging MicroMetrics’ prospect database using our CRM
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Work with the Senior Managers to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet personal and team goals
- Minimum required education: High School Diploma; post-secondary degree is an asset
- Desire to learn, grow, work hard and exceed targets set by management
- Persistent, personable and self-motivated
- Excellent lead qualification and lead generation skills
- Strong desire to be in technology sales, and a strong technical aptitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets
- Ability to multi-task effectively
Assets we’re looking for
- Experience in software sales
- Experience cold calling
- Experience using a CRM
- Experience selling to the hospitality market