Junior Business Development Representative
Working at Micrometrics
Micrometrics exists to help businesses create more meaningful connections with the people they serve. Since being founded in 2013 Micrometrics has grown to become a premier guest communication and experience management partner in the hospitality and travel industries.
With COVID-19 changing how we travel, work and communicate, Micrometrics is at the forefront of innovation in B2C communications and we’re constantly looking for new and innovative ways to deliver streamlined communication and exceptional experiences.
We are seeking high-energy, impact players to support our aggressive growth agenda as a Junior Business Development Representative (BDR) for our Hospitality product line. You will be the first point of contact with our future customers and will be expected to transition into a Senior Business Development Representative in under 6 months.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team, focused on solidifying our position in the hospitality and travel markets as travel begins to return. This role requires exceptional communication skills, strong focus on detail, and strong passion for learning direct sales processes in a fast-growing start-up environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- High-volume prospecting, call outreach and top-of-funnel SaaS sales
- Identify new opportunities by reaching out to prospects via telephone, email and LinkedIn to introduce our Hospitality Product Line
- Initiate outbound lead generation programs, including cold-calling prospects
- Work closely, and learn from our Senior Business Development Representatives
- Motivate and support team members to achieve sales targets/individual results
We’ll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Are organized, self-motivated and are comfortable working autonomously & remotely
- Are comfortable in a high-volume, top-of-funner role
- Desire to develop a career in Business Development / SaaS Sales, with a strong technical aptitude
For nearly a decade, Micrometrics’ mission has been to improve the communication experience between frontline workers and the people they serve. By enhancing face-to-face interactions and creating connections at scale, our clients leverage automations to improve Customer Experience and Operational Efficiency at participating locations.
We are now building a delightful, easy-to-adopt software platform that utilizes unique engagement methodologies, intelligent data collections workflows, and outcome automations that involve staff only when necessary. Currently serving industry-leading brands in lodging, hospitality, and travel, we are now looking to capitalize on the opportunity presented by COVID-19 to refine our technologies and help frontline staff in a number of fast-growing secondary market segments.