The hospitality industry is always evolving. With changing technology, trends, and traveler preferences, hoteliers must always be in the know.
Below is a list of the leading hospitality events and conferences in 2018 for hoteliers looking to stay updated on the latest hospitality trends:
1. HITEC Houston (June 18-21, Houston, Texas): With extensive networking, education and the latest technology, this event cannot be missed!
2. IFEX (March 20-22, Northern Ireland): IFEX is Northern Ireland’s PREMIER showcase of the latest food & drink products, catering equipment, interiors, and technology for the hospitality industry.
3. HFTP Annual Convention (October 24-26, Louisville, Kentucky): This convention has education sessions, featured vendors and networking opportunities with hospitality finance and technology professionals.
4. HFTP Regional Conferences (Various dates): Network & learn with others!
5. EyeForTravel North America (February 27-28 Miami, Florida): Powerful keynotes along with high-level insights in data, analytics, RM, marketing and product development guarantee you will walk away with actionable insights.
6. North American Global Distribution Conference (January 30 & February 1, Austin, Texas): For over 25 years, HEDNA has been bringing together the best professional minds in the hospitality industry to explore and influence the world of electronic distribution, providing clarity and insight on the issues that matter.
7. Hospitality Expo 2018 (February 6-7, Dublin, Ireland): Hospitality Expo attracts a higher proportion of decision makers than any other trade show for the Irish Hospitality Sector!
8. HFTP Club & Hotel Controllers Conference (June 18-20, Houston, Texas): Experience top-notch hospitality finance education through hot topics, trends and new industry initiatives.
9. Hotel, Motel & Restaurant Supply Show of the Southeast (January 30-February 1st, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina): The show’s exhibits offer a full range of products and services for all areas of the Foodservice and Lodging Industry.
10. The Boutique Hotel Investment Conference (June 6, New York City, New York): Experienced individuals in the boutique & lifestyle sector come together to share their insights as panelists and keynote speakers.
11. HOTELYMPIA (March 5-8, London, UK): HOTELYMPIA is the largest foodservice hospitality event!
12. Food-Beverage & Hospitality (May 18-20, Tanzania): This event showcases products and services including technology and equipment.
13. MURTEC (April 11-13, Las Vegas, Nevada): MURTEC fosters collaboration by bringing together the industry’s finest for three days of peer-to-peer sharing and education.
14. HT-NEXT (March 12-14, San Diego, California): HT-NEXT unites two industry-leading events, Hotel Technology Forum and HTNG North America, into one networking and educational event for hotel executives and solution providers.
15. HITEC Amsterdam (April 11-13, Amsterdam, Netherlands): The world’s largest and oldest hospitality technology exposition and conference brand!
16. HFTP Club Summit (March 19-20, New Orleans Louisiana): Club professionals will be given advanced-level education addressing industry strategy, trends and engagement.
17. BC Hospitality Summit (April 22-24, Whistler, BC): Details of this conference have not yet been shared, they encourage interested parties to continue to check their website for more details.
18. The Hotel Show Saudi Arabia (April 10-12, Saudi Arabia): This event provides hundreds of suppliers from across the globe with the unique opportunity to promote their brands to thousands of buyers and decision makers from hotels, restaurants, etc.
19. World Travel Market (April 3-5, Brazil): WTM Latin America creates personal and business opportunities, providing customers with quality contacts and content.
20. Mountain Travel Symposium (April 8-14, South Lake Tahoe, California): Representatives from over 35 countries establish relationships, build their business, and create a stronger mountain business community.
21. International Luxury Travel Market Africa (April 15-17, Cape Town, South Africa): This invitation-only event teaches individuals across the world about Africa’s most spectacular luxury travel experiences.
22. To the Table Europe (April 16-18, Budapest, Hungary): Meet with leading hospitality food and beverage professionals.
23. EyeForTravel San Francisco (April 17-18, San Francisco, California): This conference focuses on how hoteliers can improve their digital strategies.
24. HD Expo (May 2-4, Las Vegas, Nevada): Attendees come to see the latest trends, source hospitality products, and network with industry icons.
25. Vietnam Hotel & Business Investment Conference (May 8-9, Saigon, Vietnam): Learn what opportunities Vietnam has to offer in the hospitality sector.
26. GRIF (12-14 March, Dubai, United Arab Emirates): The forum showcases the hottest restaurant concepts from around the globe and gives attendees a place of focus to connect with investors, owners, franchisors and senior hospitality professionals, assess the state of the hospitality industry and secure deals for the coming year.
27. BITAC Independent (May 15-17, Tampa, Florida): Independent hoteliers and vendors focus on the unique needs of the independent lodging sector in a relaxed atmosphere.
28. Canadian Hotel Investment Conference (April 23-24, Toronto, Canada): For senior executives from across North America, this business conference delivers outstanding insight on where the industry is today and where it’s heading.
29. ITB Asia (October 17-19, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore): Asia’s leading travel trade show!
30. Hotel Investment Forum (March 5-7, Berlin, Germany): Hospitality leaders from all around the world travel to the Hotel Investment Forum for its light-hearted atmosphere and networking opportunities.
31. Hospitality Investment Conference (May 9, Saigon, Vietnam): This 2-day networking and businesses matching platform brings together industry leaders to facilitate investments.
32. EyeForTravel Europe (June 4-6, London, UK): Join Europe’s most established conference for senior travel executives.
33. Arabian Travel Market (April 22-25, Dubai, United Arab Emirates): Tourism destinations from around the world showcase a diverse range of accommodation options, breathtaking tourist attractions, travel technology and key airline routes.
34. International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference (June 3-5, New York City, New York): Join global leaders in lodging development, investment, and finance at the 40th Annual NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference!
35. Young Hoteliers Summit (March, Lausanne, Switzerland): Details of this conference have not yet been shared but their “Past Events” tab gives insight into what you can expect.
36. Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association (April 15-17, Alberta, Canada): Don’t miss the biggest hospitality event in Alberta!
37. HFTP Club & Hotel Controllers Conference (June 18-20, Houston, Texas): Industry experts and hospitality professionals join together to discuss current issues, best practices and complex challenges.
38. FHA 2018 (April 24-27, Singapore): Asia’s most comprehensive international food & hospitality trade event.
39. HAC Conference (February 7-8, Toronto, Canada): If you’re looking for answers on the information and trends in Canadian lodging, the HAC conference is the place to be!
40. HEM 18 (February 19, Florence, Italy): The workshop where European hotels and hotel chains meet contractors from all around the world.
41. Hospitality Minds (June 13-14, London, UK): Join 200+ hospitality decision makers from admired European and international hotel brands, disruptive start-ups, tech companies, bloggers, investors, award-winning architects, designers and hospitality partners.
42. AOCAP (March 28-29, Singapore): This conference is for investors, owners or developers looking to monetize undeveloped resort real estate or repurpose returns on existing inventory.
43. HICAP (October 17-19, Hong Kong): For over 25 years, HICAP has been the annual gathering place for Asia-Pacific’s hotel investment community, attracting the most influential owners, developers, lenders, executives, and professional advisors from around the globe.
44. Dine Exhibition & Conference (April 14-15, Dubai, United Arab Emirates): This conference covers restaurant build, design, equipment & technology.
45. HR in Hospitality Conference & Expo (March 5-7, Las Vegas, Nevada): This conference is designed specifically for HR professionals in the hospitality industry.
46. HX- The Hotel Experience (November 11-12, New York): This conference covers products and services for the lodging industry, such as technology, guest amenities, cleaning & maintenance, leisure & entertainment, advertising & promotion, and much more!
47. Hawaii Lodging, Hospitality & Foodservice Expo (July 11-12, Honolulu, Hawaii): This expo covers design, environmental services, equipment and best practices.
48. Lakes Hospitality Trade Show (March 7-8, UK): The LHA is a celebration of the hospitality industry and is a hub for both local and national companies to showcase the cutting edge developments and products in the industry.
49. Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo (August 12-21, Los Angeles, California): This event demonstrates products, such as food, technology and equipment.
50. 29th Annual Hunter Hotel Investment Conference (March 21-23, Atlanta Georgia): This conference is designed for hotel owners and investors.
These events and conferences can sharpen your skills, add to your network of professional contacts, and even create business opportunities!
Think we missed an event, or want your event to be listed here? Send us a quick note to email@example.com with a brief description of your event.