In an everchanging industry like hospitality, it is essential for hoteliers to keep up on the latest innovations and trends. Thankfully, there are many events and conferences all over the world to help industry professionals stay in the know. Below are 50 of the best ones happening in 2019:
1. HITEC Minneapolis (June 17-20, Minneapolis, Minnesota): Networking opportunities, education, and the latest technology make the world’s largest hospitality tech show a can’t-miss event.
2. HFTP Annual Convention (October 23-25, Orlando, Florida): This convention has education sessions, featured vendors and networking opportunities with hundreds of hospitality finance and technology professionals.
3. APacCHRIE + EuroCHRIE Joint Conference: Academics and researchers in the hospitality field gather to discuss the future of the industry, and issues facing tourism, hospitality and design.
4. HFTP Regional Conferences (Various dates): Network & learn with others at one of the many regional conferences hosted by HFTP. The first event runs February 14-16 in Williamsburg, Virginia.
5. EyeForTravel’s Analytics & AI In Travel North America Summit (March 14-15, San Francisco, California): By exploring how predictive analytics, AI and advanced digital marketing can be used to build customer loyalty, this event promises to be insightful.
6. North American Global Distribution Conference (January 28-30, Los Angeles, California): For over 25 years, HEDNA has been bringing together the best professional minds in the hospitality industry to explore and influence the world of electronic distribution, providing clarity and insight on the issues that matter.
7. HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference (January 23, New York, NY): This year’s event focuses on the customer journey, exploring the efforts of hotel marketers to connect with guests at every stage of their travel experience.
8. HFTP Club & Hotel Controllers Conference (June 17-19, Minneapolis, Minnesota: Experience top-notch hospitality finance education through hot topics, trends and new industry initiatives.
9. Hotel, Motel & Restaurant Supply Show of the Southeast (January 29-31, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina): The show’s exhibits offer a full range of products and services for all areas of the foodservice and lodging industries.
10. The Boutique Hotel Investment Conference (June 5, New York, NY): Experienced individuals in the boutique & lifestyle sector come together to share their insights as panelists and keynote speakers.
11. Independent Hotel Show (October 15-16, London, UK): This show presents hundreds of products and services that are of interest to independent hoteliers.
12. Food-Beverage & Hospitality (February 22, Nairobi, Kenya): This event showcases products and services including food, beverages, processing, and packaging technology.
13. MURTEC (March 11-13, Las Vegas, Nevada): MURTEC fosters collaboration by bringing together the restaurant industry’s finest for three days of peer-to-peer sharing and education.
14. HITEC Europe (April 9-11, Palma de Mallorca, Spain): This conference brings together experts in hospitality technology to provide hoteliers with a resource to help their bottom line.
16. HFTP Club Summit (March 11-12, Nashville, Tennessee): Club professionals will be given advanced-level education addressing industry strategy, trends and engagement.
17. BC Hospitality Summit (April 8-9, Kelowna, BC): Details of this conference have not yet been shared, they encourage interested parties to continue to check their website for more details.
18. The Hotel Show Saudi Arabia (April 21-23, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia): Saudi Arabia’s premier hospitality event provides hundreds of suppliers from across the globe with the unique opportunity to promote their brands to thousands of buyers and decision makers from hotels, restaurants, etc.
19. World Travel Market – Latin America (April 2-4, Sao Paulo, Brazil): WTM Latin America creates personal and business opportunities, providing customers with quality contacts and content.
20. Mountain Travel Symposium (March 31-April 6, Whistler, BC): Representatives from over 35 countries establish relationships, build their business, and create a stronger mountain business community.
21. International Luxury Travel Market Africa (April 7-9, Cape Town, South Africa): This invitation-only event teaches individuals across the world about Africa’s most spectacular luxury travel experiences.
22. To the Table Europe (April 9-11, Monaco): Meet with Europe’s leading hospitality food and beverage professionals.
23. Meet the Money: National Hotel Finance And Investment Conference (May 6-8, Los Angeles, California): Hotel finance, investment, and value creation are central to this conference which is entering its 28th year.
24. HD Expo (May 15-17, Las Vegas, Nevada): Attendees come to see the latest trends, source hospitality products, and network with industry icons.
25. HICSA (April 3-4, Mumbai, India): Learn what opportunities South Asia has to offer in the hospitality sector at the 15th edition of this conference.
26. GRIF (February 25-27, Dubai, Amsterdam, Netherlands ): The forum showcases the hottest restaurant concepts from around the globe and gives attendees a place of focus to connect with investors, owners, franchisors and senior hospitality professionals, assess the state of the hospitality industry and secure deals for the coming year.
27. BITAC Independent (September 15-17, Miami, Florida): Independent hoteliers and vendors focus on the unique needs of the independent lodging sector in a relaxed atmosphere.
28. Canadian Hotel Investment Conference (May 13-14, Toronto, Canada): For senior executives from across North America, this business conference delivers outstanding insight into the Canadian lodging market and where the industry is heading.
29. ITB Asia (October 16-18, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore): Asia’s leading travel trade show lets travel professionals establish customer contacts and conduct business.
30. Hotel Investment Forum (March 4-6, Berlin, Germany): Hospitality leaders from all around the world travel to the Hotel Investment Forum for its light-hearted atmosphere and networking opportunities.
31. Hospitality Vietnam Conference (March 26-27, Saigon, Vietnam): This 2-day networking platform brings together industry leaders to discuss hotel and resort investment.
32. The Travel Acquisition & CX Summit (May 21-22, London, UK): Join Europe’s most established conference for senior travel executives to boost your hotel’s customer experience.
33. Arabian Travel Market (April 28-1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates): Tourism destinations from around the world showcase a diverse range of accommodation options, breathtaking tourist attractions, travel technology and key airline routes.
34. NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference (June 2-4, New York City, New York): Join global leaders in lodging development, investment, and finance at the 41st Annual NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference!
35. Young Hoteliers Summit (March 25-27, Lausanne, Switzerland): Details of this conference have not yet been shared, but details of last year’s event give insight into what you can expect.
36. Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association (April 14-16, Banff, Alberta, Canada): Networking, learning and celebrating highlight the biggest hospitality event in Alberta.
37. TOPHOTELWORLDTOUR London (February 7, London, UK): Network with hospitality professionals from all sectors, including design, supply, operations and development.
38. International Conference on Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality (May 24-26, Las Vegas, Nevada): The theme of this year’s conference is creating value for clients, with industry experts and academics sharing their knowledge on this important subject.
39. HAC Conference (February 27-28, Toronto, Canada): If you’re looking for answers on the information and trends in Canadian lodging, the HAC conference is the place to be!
40. HEM 18 (February 11, Seville, Spain): The one-day B2B workshop where European hotels and hotel chains meet contractors from all around the world.
41.Future Guest Experiences (September 12-13, Henderson, Nevada): Innovation, personalization, and guest engagement are the major topics covered in this event aimed at CX, tech and operations professionals.
42. AOCAP (March 13-14, Singapore): This conference is for investors, owners or developers looking to monetize undeveloped resort real estate or repurpose returns on existing inventory.
43. HICAP (October 23-25, Hong Kong): For 30 years, HICAP has been the annual gathering place for Asia-Pacific’s hotel investment community, attracting the most influential owners, developers, lenders, executives, and professional advisors from around the globe.
44. The Restaurant Show (April 27-29, Dubai, United Arab Emirates): The Middle-East’s premier event for the restaurant industry covers build, design, equipment & technology.
45. HR in Hospitality Conference & Expo (March 25-27, Las Vegas, Nevada): This conference is designed specifically for HR professionals in the hospitality industry, for businesses of all sizes.
46. HX- The Hotel Experience (November 10-11, New York): This conference gather industry leaders to showcase technology, guest amenities, cleaning & maintenance, leisure & entertainment, advertising & promotion, and more.
47. Hawaii Lodging, Hospitality & Foodservice Expo (July 10-11, Honolulu, Hawaii): Hawaii’s largest trade expo covers design, environmental services, equipment and best practices.
48. Lakes Hospitality Trade Show (March 13-14, UK): Entering its 44th year, the LHA is a hub for both local and national companies to showcase the cutting edge developments and products in the industry.
49. Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo (August 25-27, Los Angeles, California): This event demonstrates food, technology and equipment, helping hotels keep their menus fresh and exciting.
50. 29th Annual Hunter Hotel Investment Conference (March 20-22, Atlanta Georgia): This conference is designed for hotel owners and investors, and is highlighted by features on crowdfunding, disruptors and asset management.
Helix by MicroMetrics helps hotels enact service recovery strategies in real time, preventing negative reviews and developing guest loyalty.
Want to see a live demo?
You’re just a few seconds away from finding out why hotels around the world have chosen Helix
to significantly improve overall scores.